Communicating (Email, Social Media, More)
There are many ways we stay in touch with each other. You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
- The Website. Updated almost daily with news and events! Your one-stop-shop for news! Contact email@example.com with changes or ideas.
- Religious Exploration Review. A newsletter emailed weekly to families in the RE program. It is also posted from the homepage of the website or accessed with this link. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be invited to the distribution list.
- The Listserve: FUUFHC Community. A Yahoo Group used for community-oriented communication. Open to subscribers only. Contact FUUFHCemail@example.com/groups.yahoo.com/group/FUUFHC to subscribe.
- Facebook. The public page has general information about our Sunday services and inspirational ideas to consider. A private Facebook page is for members only and can include images from the fellowship, private issues, and private conversation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be invited to the private page.
- Sunday announcements. Submit your announcement by noon on Tuesday and it will be included in the Sunday Order of Service. (Late submissions might be read from the pulpit. No guarantees.) Use this online form: hunterdonuu.org/announcement-submission.
- Blast email. Our administrator can email our entire distribution list with announcements. Contact email@example.com.