FAQ: Where can I find publicly-accessible information about upcoming FUUFHC services and events?

  • Go to the FUUFHC website at hunterdonuu.org for all publicly-accessible services and events.
  • Call The First UU Fellowship of Hunterdon County at 908-996-3964 for up-to-date information about emergency closings or delays.
  • Check the public Facebook page at facebook.com/FUUFHC/ for information on services and events.

View the new Frequently Asked Questions page for more like this.