In the season of Halloween, Day of the Dead and Samhain it’s traditionally thought that the veil between the living and the dead is at it’s thinnest. So we’ll take some time to celebrate life and death. You are invited to bring an item of … read more.
- Let’s Go on a Wish Hunt! October 23 from 7 to 8 p.m.
- Congregational Meeting November 11
- From Our Minister: Maker Sanctuary
- What Does It Mean To Be A People of Sanctuary?
- UU101 October 25 @ 7:15 p.m.
- Adult RE: Alternative Orthodoxy November 1 @ 7 p.m.
- RSVP and More: Fall Auction Saturday, November 17 @ 5 p.m.
- From the President, Holly Gordeuk
- What Does It Mean To Be A People of Vision?